November seems to be the month of challenges in the blogosphere. There’s 30-day giving challenges, NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), Poem-a-Day challenges… and I’m going to add one to the mix: a 30-day Thankfulness List.
Beginning today, write down 10 things every day that you are thankful for. If you have a blog, share it on there. If not, share it as a facebook note. Don’t keep it to yourself, let others share in the joys of your life.
It’s a simple challenge, and probably won’t even take much thought at the beginning. But I guarantee you, by the end of this month, your eyes will be opened to just how much God has blessed you in this life! Just think – by the end of the month, you could have a list of 300 things you are thankful for!
Thankfulness Challenge, Day 1
- A God who loved me even while I was His enemy
- The unchangeableness of my God’s love for His creation
- The beauty, intricacy, and detail He included in His creation
- Beautiful shades of red, orange, and yellow to welcome the fall
- Cool refreshing breezes after the heat of summertime
- The year-round changing of the seasons, providing variety
- Comfy sweaters and classy boots to keep me warm!
- Countless varieties of fresh vegetables and fruits to enjoy
- Pleasure found in enjoying something so necessary to life (ie, food)
- Sunshine to warm the earth, light our days, and nurture our food