Sometimes it’s nice to focus on enjoying the little things.
The every-day things.
Like certain colors we find in creation. Or moments of normalcy that can feel all-too-mundane. Or the things we do without even thinking, like brushing our teeth.
Let’s list some of those things today.
Some every-day blessings that I’m grateful for:
- time to read for fun
- toothpaste and mouthwash
- being able to decorate with color
- orange juice
- major appliances (washer, dryer, fridge, stove)
- clean running water
- tylenol and advil
- moisturizer and body lotion
- green grass and fresh air
- being literate
- being able to hear music
- clearance sales
- a warm bed and soft pillow
- locks on our doors and windows
- paved driveways
- people who pray for us/our families/our nation
- curtains and blinds for the windows
- sweet smelling candles
- closets, and clothes to fill them
- calendars and clocks
I could keep on going… but why don’t YOU take over?
What are some every-day blessings that you’re thankful for?